You save $99 when you buy these products together!
The Essential Kife Trio includes The Furia Chef Knife, The Noa Nakira Knife, and The Enojito utility knife. Together, they will cover the vast majority of your needs in the kitchen. Furia is a razor-sharp workhorse, Noa makes quick work of any dicing and chopping, while Enojito is great for more nimble, precision cuts.
This set features olive wood handles. Olive is known for its unique, irregular grain patterns, and its rich coloring, making it one of our favorites.
The blades are made of Swedish Sandvik Stainless Steel which is highly coveted in the knife-making world. It is renowned for its excellent corrosion resistance, high hardness, and outstanding edge retention, making it easy to maintain. Each knife features a hidden tang that runs the length of the handle for enhanced balance and durability.
Discount codes are not applicable for the trio since the set is already discounted.
- We use a 2.0mm 14C28N Sandvik for our small and mid-sized knives (Pampa, Noa, Enojito and Sting). The Rockwell hardness from the last test was 62.
- We use a 2.5mm 12C27 Sandvik for our heftier blades (Furia, Pez, Pan, and Chiquito). The Rockwell hardness from the last test was 59.
- All blades are hand-sharpened, but we aim for a sharpening angle of 18 to 19 degrees.
- Hand-wash only. Dry off after washing.
- Do not use on surfaces that are harder than the blade itself.
Made by the Ramo Filos Workshop run by Andres, German, and Joaquin, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. See our video below showing how they make each piece.
Meet the Makers
I like it
I am so happy with my new knife , very artisanal the way I love it and let alone the precision cuts that it delivers
I purchased the Noa knife specifically for chopping vegetables and it works even better then expected. It has held it's edge through a lot of prep work including slicing tomatoes easily and without squishing them, a true test of a knifes sharpness. Thank you