Set of Four Hand-Made Table Knives with Olive Wood Handle
The Table Knife set is equal parts elegant and formable. These full-tang knives offer exceptional precision and balance. The non-serrated, razor-sharp edges ensure a clean cut every time. Someone (maybe you!) worked very hard to cook a great meal. Why spoil that with a dull knife?
You can choose from the classic elegance of Olive Wood handles or the playful charm of Blue Resin. These knives are a sophisticated addition to your everyday table setting or an exceptional accompaniment for those special occasions.
Each olive set includes a handmade blue vegetable-tanned, full-grain leather case, making storage and transportation a breeze.
- We use a 2.0mm 14C28N Sandvik for our small and mid-sized knives (Pampa, Noa, Enojito and Sting). The Rockwell hardness from the last test was 62.
- We use a 2.5mm 12C27 Sandvik for our heftier blades (Furia, Pez, Pan, and Chiquito). The Rockwell hardness from the last test was 59.
- All blades are hand-sharpened, but we aim for a sharpening angle of 18 to 19 degrees.
- Hand-wash only. Dry off after washing.
- Do not use on surfaces that are harder than the blade itself.
Made by the Ramo Filos Workshop run by Andres, German, and Joaquin, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. See our video below showing how they make each piece.