Pan is one of the few premium artisanal bread knives on the market. The serrated edges are hand-ground with extreme precision and patience, making this a rare tool.
The blade is made of Swedish Sandvik Stainless Steel which is highly coveted in the knife-making world. It is renowned for its excellent corrosion resistance, high hardness, and outstanding edge retention, making it very easy to maintain.
This model’s handle features pure Purple Heart - a hardwood native to Central and South America celebrated for its durability and striking natural red wine color. Other available handles include Guayubira and Olive.
Length (Blade/Full Knife): 9in / 15in
Thickness: 0.08 in
Case: Heavy Duck Canvas
- We use a 2.0mm 14C28N Sandvik for our small and mid-sized knives (Pampa, Noa, Enojito and Sting). The Rockwell hardness from the last test was 62.
- We use a 2.5mm 12C27 Sandvik for our heftier blades (Furia, Pez, Pan, and Chiquito). The Rockwell hardness from the last test was 59.
- All blades are hand-sharpened, but we aim for a sharpening angle of 18 to 19 degrees.
- Hand-wash only. Dry off after washing.
- Do not use on surfaces that are harder than the blade itself.
Made by the Ramo Filos Workshop run by Andres, German, and Joaquin, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. See our video below showing how they make each piece.
Meet the Makers
learned a lot about chef knives so i can find the perfect one
was recommended by a chef who works for TK
good stuff for the $$$
Can’t say enough good about this knife it’s sturdy, beautiful and sharp as a razor blade!
I like it