Buenos Aires, where our knives are made, is known as “La Cuidad de la Furia”, giving Furia its name. It is our version of the classic Japanese Gyuto and our Flagship Chef Knife - Furia is versatile & formidable.
The blade is made of Swedish Sandvik Stainless Steel which is highly coveted in the knife-making world. It is renowned for its excellent corrosion resistance, high hardness, and outstanding edge retention, making it very easy to maintain.
This model features a limited edition handle. We designed it in collaboration with the workshop.
Length (Blade/Full Knife): 9in / 14.5in
Case: Heavy Duck Canvas
- We use a 2.0mm 14C28N Sandvik for our small and mid-sized knives (Pampa, Noa, Enojito and Sting). The Rockwell hardness from the last test was 62.
- We use a 2.5mm 12C27 Sandvik for our heftier blades (Furia, Pez, Pan, and Chiquito). The Rockwell hardness from the last test was 59.
- All blades are hand-sharpened, but we aim for a sharpening angle of 18 to 19 degrees.
- Hand-wash only. Dry off after washing.
- Do not use on surfaces that are harder than the blade itself.
Made by the Ramo Filos Workshop run by Andres, German, and Joaquin, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. See our video below showing how they make each piece.
Meet the Makers
I am so happy with my new knife , very artisanal the way I love it and let alone the precision cuts that it delivers
I purchased the Noa knife specifically for chopping vegetables and it works even better then expected. It has held it's edge through a lot of prep work including slicing tomatoes easily and without squishing them, a true test of a knifes sharpness. Thank you
Really happy with my delivery and product