Our stitched leather belts are made from Argentina’s finest vegetable-tanned leather. The outer layer is a buttery soft full-grain leather stitched to a supple suede inner layer for extra durability and comfort. Features include:
- Removable hardware, meaning the belt buckle can be swapped out for a compatible buckle.
- Designed with versatility in mind, and can be worn with jeans, chinos, trousers, and more.
- Made using best-in-class vegetable-tanned Argentine leather and supple vegetable-tanned suede
- Will get better with each wear, developing a beautiful patina over time
- 1.2" width, wide enough, but purposefully not clunky.
- Handmade in Buenos Aires.
Our belts are made by Emerson, who we met at a craft fair in San Telmo, Buenos Aires. He prefers not to have his picture taken.
Consider selecting a belt that's a minimum of 2 inches larger than your pant size. In case your pant size happens to be an odd number, opt for a belt that's 3 inches bigger. For example, if you wear a size 33 pant, go for a size 36 belt. When in doubt, go bigger, rather than smaller.