Our four-pocket shirt jacket is inspired by a classic chore and includes four patch pockets on the outside of the garment. The jacket features:
- Deadstock argentine-made gabardine cotton weave*.
- Washed in an enzyme bath so the fabric is soft from the first wear
- Engraved coconut composite buttons
- Two oversized hip-level pockets big enough for a notebook, wallet, cellphone, and e-reader.
- Two medium chest pockets for cardholders, keys, chapstick, random nicknacks.
- Our fabric is mostly pre-shrunk but will still shrink in high heat, so avoid hot dry cycles.
- Made in Buenos Aires, Argentina in a small, family-run factory
These shirt jackets sport a baggy, oversized fit. Please not we have graphic size chart above.
This cotton blend includes 98% cotton and 2% lycra. While we typically avoid synthetic fabrics, putting an out-of-circulation fabric to use has less impact on the environment than manufacturing even the most sustainable fabrics from scratch.
These four pocket shirt jackets were made by a family-run factory headed up by Sussan in Buenos Aires, Argentina. This is the same factory that has been making our Field Pants for years. Check out the video below!